ITB Destination Day
March 6, 2020
10:45 - 17:45
CityCube Berlin, Auditorium A4/A5
10:45 - 11:00
11:00 - 11:45
- Chinese Social Media and their influence on the travel industry.
- How to promote destinations on Wechat, Weibo, IQIYI, Tik Tok (Douyin) and others.
- The big shift from search advertising to content advertising and influencer marketing.
13:00 - 13:45
14:00 - 14:45
15:00 - 15:45
- Through Instagram and Facebook dynamic experiences that engage with travelers can be created.
- Photos and videos are used to tell the visual story of a destination.
- Social advertising platforms add context to images through Instagram Stories, video, or geo-tagging locations.
- Travelers are provided with a more unique, inspirational experience as they dream.
- Learn how to drive engagement and how to turn this inspiration into bookings.
- What role do Influencers play?