ITB Deep Dive Sessions 3
Deep Dive Sessions
March 6, 2020
11:00 - 16:45
CityCube Berlin, Cube Club
Intensive professional exchange with experts in small groups.
Prof. Dr. Jürgen Schmude, Professor for Economic Geography and Tourism Research, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, President, DGT e.V.
- Unpack the Four C’s of Communication and how they manifest into three desirable results that benefits brands and audiences together.
- Create content that adds value to your audiences – rather than adding to the noise of social media feeds.
- Video and voice are today’s dominate mediums for messaging, yet they are underutilized by most brands and agencies.
- How to use different types of content to capture attention and drive engagement with your audience.
- Understand the differences between social media posts and stories, or snaps and TikToks, and when to use them.
- Know which mobile apps and tools you can start using immediately to create videos, voice, and personalized content.
Lauren Teague, Digital Native, Strategist, Speaker
- Language as the human-computer interface of the future.
- What is the potential in the travel industry?
- How voice commerce works in hotel room bookings.
- What are the advantages? And how do we create customer acceptance?
- Lessons learned from Prizeotel.
- Tips for a target-oriented dialogue design.
Steffen Hohl, Managing Director, Yeahmazing
Dr. Aljoscha Burchardt, Deputy Site Director, German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence
Tim Kahle, CEO & Co-Founder, 169 Labs
Constantin Rehberg, Chief Digital Officer, Prizeotel
- Former senior Search Quality Googler and SEO expert Kaspar Szymanski explains why there are no algorithmic penalties, why travel sites fail in search and how to avoid Google SERP disasters.
- Learn about the difference between Google algorithms and Google penalties.
- How do they interlock and impact travel websites?
- And how to deal with perceived and real threats stemming from both?
- Open audience Q&A at the end: all Google Search and SEO questions are answered live!
Kaspar Szymanski, SEO Expert, former Google Search Quality Team Member, SearchBrothers.com
Pleae note: This session is in German!
Matthias Beyer, Founder and Managing Director, mascontour GmbH
Please note: This session is in German!
Introduction & Moderation:
Nora Sophie Griefahn, Co-Founder & Executive Director & Member of the Board, Cradle to Cradle NGO
Tim Janßen, Co-Founder & Executive Director & Member of the Board, Cradle to Cradle NGO
- As the climate emergency unfolds and the 2030 deadline for the Sustainable Development Goals passes, Euromonitor International asks what will the future of travel be in 2040?
- Join us to fast forward to the future to consider the potential impact of drivers like geopolitics, demographics, technology, sustainability and consumer values on destinations and travel brands.
- Assessing the impact of megatrends also helps to take a long term view of potential disruptors to the status quo.
- What will consumers of 2040 look for in travel experiences? How will the path to purchase change and where should suppliers focus their efforts? How will lodging, transport, distribution and payments change in terms of customer experience and service delivery?
- Euromonitor International will pose these bold questions to help steer a path through the unknown by focusing on what is more certain.
Caroline Bremner, Head of Travel Research, Euromonitor