ITB MICE Forum
March 4, 2020
10:45 - 14:45
Convention Hall 7.1a, Auditorium New York 1
Valuable know-how for MICE experts.
More information on the ITB MICE segment can also be found here: www.itb-convention.com/mice
- What are future meeting scenarios?
- What can digital and analog interaction look like?
- What types of participants are there?
- How can event participants be involved successfully?
- What are the most important research results from the "Future Meeting Space" project?
Matthias Schultze, Managing Director, GCB German Convention Bureau e.V.
- How does participation work?
- How much participation makes sense?
- How can participative formats be planned and implemented quickly and without much effort?
- How can the value and impact of events be increased?
- How can interactive formats be integrated into the booking process of the MICE portal platform?
- How can event participants be inspired over and over again?
- Which technologies are well suited to survive in the battle for participants?
- How can artificial intelligence help to use valuable participant information in such a way that they contribute to the long-term success of an event?
Michael Liebmann, Founder & Managing Director, doo
- Which digital methods are available to obtain data on the behavior of visitors at trade fairs and events?
- How does the customer journey at an event work?
- What are the important touch points?
- Which attractions are particularly popular and are visited the longest?
- Which offers are not used or not perceived?
- How can intelligent data evaluation contribute to the success of an event?
Prof. Dr. Cornelia Zanger, Marketing Department, TU Chemnitz