ITB MICE Forum
March 4, 2020
10:45 - 14:45
Convention Hall 7.1a, Auditorium New York 1
10:45 - 11:00
- What are future meeting scenarios?
- What can digital and analog interaction look like?
- What types of participants are there?
- How can event participants be involved successfully?
- What are the most important research results from the "Future Meeting Space" project?
12:00 - 12:45
- How does participation work?
- How much participation makes sense?
- How can participative formats be planned and implemented quickly and without much effort?
- How can the value and impact of events be increased?
- How can interactive formats be integrated into the booking process of the MICE portal platform?
- How can event participants be inspired over and over again?
- Which technologies are well suited to survive in the battle for participants?
- How can artificial intelligence help to use valuable participant information in such a way that they contribute to the long-term success of an event?
14:00 - 14:45