ITB Virtual Reality Lab Day 2
March 5, 2020
11:00 - 17:45
ITB VR Lab / Hall 10.2 / Booth 108
The ITB Virtual Reality Lab in hall 10.2 is the platform for providers and users of virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) applications in the fields of Tourism and Marketing and gives an insight into the latest technologies, projects and trends.
The ITB Virtual Reality Lab in Hall 10.2 (booth 108) is the platform for providers and users of “Virtual Reality” and “Augmented Reality” applications for tourism and marketing. Interested parties can gain insights into current and future technologies in the form of best-practice examples and case studies. At the exhibition counters or in the Networking Area you can exchange information on trends and developments in the tourism industry with experts, exhibitors or other trade visitors.
- How powerful e-learning technology motivates travel employees through learning and engagement.
- Showcasing 360 real-life scenarios and situations.
- Fulfilling sustainablity goals in a cost-effectivite way
Daniel Wishnia, Chief Digital Transformation Officer, Aroundtown SA
- Rapidly Changing Customer Behavior as a Game Changer
- Virtual Reality in Sustainable Destination Management
- Key Elements of Virtual Reality – Elevated Experiences, Accessibility, Empathy and Equality