eTravel Stage Day 1
March 4, 2020
10:30 - 18:00
Hall 6.1, eTravel Stage
Product news on payment solutions; focus on super apps and chatbots; current insights on digitisation in tourism from Switzerland and Germany. Detailed event descriptions will be available here shortly.
- Personalization in the travel industry (travel types, destinations, etc.)
- Playing out recommendations with personal relevance for users
- Improving user experience through geo-targeting
- Addressing new and existing customers
Markus Fröhlich, Chief Sales Officer (CSO), trbo GmbH
- Lecture sponsored by Consultix GmbH (more details coming soon)
- Lecture sponsored by Wirecard (more details coming soon)
Jörg Möller, Executive Vice President Travel & Mobility, Wirecard Technologies GmbH
- Converting target groups mainly reliant on cash through state-of-the art online payment technology e.g. low income customers; safety conscious customers; students/teens; Visiting friends and relatives
- Best Practices from airlines and travel agencies using the payment technology
Sebastian Seifert, Managing Director, Barzahlen.de / Cash Payment Solutions GmbH
- Learn how you can save time by automating communication
- It’s easy to provide hassle free access to information and recommendations
- Understand how to eliminate guest frustration and improve the online ranking
- Enhance the guest stay by curating a local experience
Alexander Wessels, Executive Director - Partnerships, SABA Hospitality Technology Solutions
- Every day 3 start-ups tell about themselves
- It is about their strengths, weaknesses and challenges
- They pass on their personal learning
- On Stage: PayinTech, World Around Me and Splyt
Lisa Kinne, Consultant Digital Aviation & Tourism, Bitkom e.V.
Jean-Rémi Kouchakji, co-Founder, CEO, PayinTech SAS
- 220 million Chinese tourists will travel outside China
- How are you going to engage with your Chinese visitors and provide them a unique customer journey?
- Experiences and learnings about how you can connect to your Chinese tourists
- Get inspired on what´s possible with customer journeys within WeChat
Eric Mencke, Regional Director, WeGoEU
- The state of chatbots & voice bots
- good use cases in hospitality and travel today
- outlook on how the technology will further evolve and impact the industry
Olga Heuser, Co-Founder, CEO, DialogShift GmbH
- What is Affiliate Marketing and which partner models are there especially for the travel industry?
- What do you need to consider when working with affiliate partners?
- Practical tips for more direct bookings and best practice examples
Malte Hannig, Supervising Senior Affiliate Manager, xpose360 GmbH
- more details coming soon
- Presentation of a survey of 420 tourism organisations, carried out in 2019 in cooperation with the DTV, on the status quo of the implementation of "digitisation" in companies and destinations.
- Insights into the implementation of technology (chatbots, AR, VR, WLAN etc)
- Marketing tools (APPs, social media etc.)
- Processes (AGs, management tools, etc.)
- Obstacles and training needs
Dr. Alexander Schuler, Managing Director, BTE Tourismus- and Regionalberatung
- Advantages and disadvantages of a Corporate Startup
- Learnings from two years PiNCAMP powered by ADAC
Uwe Frers, Managing Director, ADAC Camping GmbH
- Study: platformization of tourism in India and the development impacts of travel platform
- Online platforms have become crucial in supporting decisions about travel-worthy destinations, changing the way consumers make travel decisions
- But within the ecosystem, there seem to be highly uneven outcomes for smaller and marginal players who are dependent on platforms
Deepti Bharthu, Senior Research Associate, IT for Change
- The future of tourism has been a network company without an office since the end of 2013.
- Which digital tools are used?
- How do you implement large projects?
- How does this work on a personal level? A concrete best-practice example of New Work with insights behind the scenes.
Kristine Honig , Network partner / Consultant, Tourismuszukunft