eTravel Stage Day 3
March 6, 2020
10:30 - 17:00
Hall 6.1, eTravel Stage
Product news on route planning and cloud-based geolocalisation. In addition, podcasts b2b and b2c. Detailed descriptions of all individual events will soon be available here.
Product news on route planning and cloud-based geolocalisation. In addition, podcasts b2b and b2c
- The Check-in process. Past, present and future.
- The Guest experience. How a good first impression really counts.
- The Mobile Check-in. How to meet the most different needs, everywhere, following a smooth and compliant practice.
David Senar Julia, Passportscan
- Manage trip details / routes in the cloud
- Have your own navigation app to protect your precious data
- Provide your customers with customised trip information on their smartphones
- Decrease your costs to prepare and manage trip guidebooks
- Why protecing your data will protect your business
Jochen Schneider, CEO, Schneider Geo GmbH
- Lecture sponsored by Lokimo (more details coming soon)
- Lecture sponsored by GoQuo (more details coming soon)
- Increase of incentives for visitor´s tax honesty (Convenient payment via app, linking with benefits, consideration of discounts, annual spa tickets, groups)
- Simplified processing for landlords (simple processing of the registration form - directly by the guest)
- Local tax management for the municipality (Daily guest recording, automatic provision of visitor´s tax data, simplified controls)
- Additional low-cost, low-scatter loss sales channel for the regional economy
- Every day 3 start-ups tell about themselves
- It is about their strengths, weaknesses and challenges
- They pass on their personal learning
- On Stage: Mamis Travel Guide, Tatuka and N.N.
Michael Buller, Board of Directors, Verband Internet Reisevertrieb e.V.
more details coming soon
- What is a brand SERP? (Hint: it is what appears when someone Googles your brand name?)
- Why your brand SERP is essential to your bottom line
- What is your Digital Ecosystem? (Hint: it is vast .... and vital)
- How your digital ecosystem affects your core business
- How to use Brand SERPs to optimise your Digital Ecosystem
- How this will boost your digital strategy and improve your bottom line
Jason Barnard, Kalicube
- more information comming soon
Ivan Kusalic, Chief Technology Officer, travel audience, an Amadeus Company