Destination Stereotypes: Video Marketing As Effective Tool For Image Creation
March 6, 2020
14:00 - 14:45
CityCube Berlin, Hall A4/A5
- in Cooperation with Convention & Culture Partner Russia -
- Destinations are fettered by stereotypical perception of tourists.
- Many cities and countries work towards dispelling such stereotypes and achieve new images.
- Enormous increase in worldwide online video consumer traffic and video production of forward-looking market players.
- Success factor: video content as a key communication tool to target travel audience.
- How to build effective communication campaigns.
- Lessions learned from the best practice cases of Moscow, Russia and more.
Tatiana Naumova, Journalist
Charlotte Frost, Global Media Director, Culture Trip
Mila Ilushina, Head of Strategic Projects Department, Moscow Project Office for Tourism and Hospitality Development
Elena Lysenkova, Advisor of the Head, Federal Agency for Tourism Russia
Irina Sergeeva, Head of the Department of International Tourism, Federal Agency for Tourism Russia
Vladimir Varnavskii, CEO & Founder, VResorts