Instagram, Influencers & Co: The Underestimated Challenge For Destinations
March 6, 2020
16:00 - 16:45
CityCube Berlin, Hall A4/A5
- Through Instagram and Facebook dynamic experiences that engage with travelers can be created.
- Photos and videos are used to tell the visual story of a destination.
- Social advertising platforms add context to images through Instagram Stories, video, or geo-tagging locations.
- Travelers are provided with a more unique, inspirational experience as they dream.
- Learn how to drive engagement and how to turn this inspiration into bookings.
- What role do Influencers play?
Introductory presentation & Moderation:
Stephen Dutton, Senior Research Analyst, Euromonitor
Kassie Churchill, Director of International Marketing, Visit California
Charlotte Frost, Global Media Director, Culture Trip
Natalie Lefevre, Social Media & Digital Marketing Consultant, Travel Influencer
Lauren Teague, Digital Native, Strategist, Speaker