ITB MICE Forum
March 5, 2020
15:00 - 17:45
Convention Hall 7.1a, Auditorium New York 1
Valuable know-how for MICE experts.
More information on the ITB MICE segment can also be found here: www.itb-convention.com/mice
- The times when we were able to do the "job by the book" and were successful by management and process optimization alone are long gone - the times when the brilliant manager had to decide everything because he knew what was best are long gone as well.
- Why this is so and how companies have to work today in order to remain successful in the long term & sustainably, Friederike Euwens will explain to you in her lecture "New Work - what's the point?"
Friederike Euwens, New Work Facilitator
- Why is an agile approach to event management necessary?
- Agile values
- Agile principles
- Agile hacks
- Agile teams
Colja Dams, CEO, VOK DAMS
- In crisis situations, how can different trades work together in the best possible way?
- How does a city implement a professional crisis management program in the event of terrorist attacks, natural disasters and other cases of force majeure?
- How can the necessary resources be secured across companies?
Bernd Wiedemann, Member of the Board, visitBerlin Convention Partner