eTravel Lab Day 3
March 6, 2020
13:30 - 17:00
Hall 7.1b, eTravel Lab
Social media platforms, bloggers, influencers, storytellers - all fake news or reputable marketing and distribution channels that we should work with?
Detailed event descriptions will be available here shortly.
Gerd Otto-Rieke, ITB eTravel-Team
- Powered by Google, YouTube can target travelers based on origins, destinations and their preferences
- In this masterclass, we will give an overview of how you can leverage the full value of video advertising to make your brand known and considered
Steffen Hutmacher, Video Sales Lead, Google
Rob Holmes, Founder & Chief Strategist, GLP Films
- Dream job: Influencer! But what makes a professional influencer?
- And how do representatives of destinations, hotel marketing managers and others in the industry recognize suitable inquiries?
- An exchange of experiences about an indispensable cooperation with influencers and representatives of the tourism industry
Melvin Boecher, Founder, Traveldudes
- WhatsApp Business
- Data protection
- Marketing opportunities
- Practical examples
Michael Faber, Marketing-Consultant, Tourismuszukunft, Reisebüro Faber
- Application fields of artificial intelligence
- Best practice examples in tourism
- Recommended action for tourism stakeholders
- Outlook for the future
Florian Bauhuber, Managing Director, Tourismuszukunft