Keynote: Climate Change, Global Warming, Weather Extremes: Status Quo And Constraints To Action
March 6, 2020
11:00 - 11:45
CityCube Berlin, Hall A1
- A hot summer and concerning climate reports: To continue on will lead into the abyss.
- How can we still prevent the climate emergency?
- Which measures to contain global warming and climate change are effective?
- Which policy measures are unavoidable and to be expected?
- To what extent is the global tourism industry affected?
- Hans Joachim Schellnhuber, the world´s leading climate researcher, explains the status quo and the need for action.