New Work: Successful Event Planning With Remote Event Stakeholders
March 6, 2020
11:00 - 11:45
Convention Hall 7.1a, Auditorium New York 1
- How the trend of "new work" is impacting the event industry
- What online collaborative tools are available to support event planners and their stakeholders to coordinate their events remotely?
- How can event planners and their stakeholders build trust online with their suppliers when coordinating events remotely?
- How secure is the data shared on online collaborative tools?
- How important is a familiarization trip pre-event for seamless event planning, and whether familiarization trips can be replaced with accessing information online?
- How can event planners retain and share their knowledge from a familiarization trip or a past event with their team members, is there a way of storing such valuable knowledge?
- How can suppliers support event planners with remote event planning (e.g. - website, blog articles, case studies, video testimonials etc.)?