3rd EDITION: GENDER EQUALITY IN TOURISM: Female Leadership in Travel Technology – why not?
March 5, 2020
13:00 - 13:30
Palais am Funkturm, ITB Convention Awards
- Which obstacles prevent women from becoming leaders in travel technology?
- What is necessary to make women confident that they are capable of tackling tech jobs in the tourism industry?
- What kind of support is really necessary to overcome the gender gap?
- Which tips can successful female industry leaders give to their peers?
- Which best business practices can be named and how to handle regional differences?
Prof. Dr. Claudia Brözel, Lecturer, University of Sustainable Development Eberswalde/University of Sustainable Development / Department of Sustainable Economy/Faculty of Sustainable Business Administration
Cara Frank, Vice President of Marketing
Roxane Kaempf, Innovation, Agile & Design Thinking Coach, Belgium
Anna Kofoed, Senior Vice President, Retail for Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Europe, Amadeus
Nicole Scott, Founder, Mobile Geeks
Traci Mercer, Senior Vice President, Global Lodging Ground & Sea, Sabre Travel Network
Chiara Quaia, Vice President Business Developments Travel, Master Card
Welcome note & Introduction:
Rika Jean-Francois, CSR Commissioner, ITB Berlin