eTravel Lab Day 2
March 5, 2020
10:30 - 13:30
Hall 7.1b, eTravel Lab
News on PSD2, current studies and new ideas for successfull destination marketing offer a colourful mix of insights on the second morning in the eTravel Lab. Detailed descriptions of all individual events will soon be available here.
News on PSD2, current studies and new ideas for successfull destination marketing offer a colourful mix of insights on the second morning in the eTravel Lab.
- Phocuswright has tracked travel startups for over 15 years and its extensive database allows for analysis of founding and funding trends
- Phocuswright has featured the most promising travel innovators on its global stages, and its news brand, PhocusWire, reports on the Hot 25 startups to watch
- This session features a data presentation from the latest State of Startups research and a detailed analysis on which industry segments are most ripe for disruption
- An interactive discussion with entrepreneurs and investors follows the presentation, adding additional insight and color into the most important topics and trends in travel innovation
- Best Case: How to use geocaching to support a sustainable tourism?
- With more than 720,000 players in 2018, "Terra Aventura" has won the hearts of many tourists
Michel Durrieu, General Director Nouvelle-Aquitaine Regional Tourist Board, Nouvelle-Aquitaine Regional Tourist Board
- 7 steps to the effectiveness of sustainability in e-tourism
- Best practice on how to combine e-commerce and sustainable travel offers
- Can nudging be helpful with travel decisions?
- Recommendations based on the study "Digital Nudging in Tourism 2020