Long Distance Destinations And Sustainability - A Contradiction In Terms? „Take The Train To San Jose?"
March 4, 2020
14:00 - 14:45
CityCube Berlin, Hall A1
-In Cooperation with ARGE Latin America-
- Long-haul flights: the opposite of sustainable?
- But many tourism destinations can only be reached by long-haul flights.
- Is it still possible to travel to long-haul destinations with a clear conscience?
- How can the efforts of tourism companies, international conservation organisations and sustainable countries be promoted actively by responsible tourism?
- CO2 emissions trading and compensation as a solution?
- Will the world´s best sustainable destinations soon be left behind by tourism?
Andreas M. Gross, First Chairman, ARGE Lateinamerika
Milly Alva Haimberger, Global Director of Sales, Aqua Expeditions
Dr. Frano Ilic, Public Relations Officer, Studiosus Reisen
Celia Muñoz, Sales Director EMEA, USA and Asia, Iberia
Hon. Maria Amalia Revelo Raventós, Minister of Tourism, Costa Rica
Stefan Schmidt, Member of the German Bundestag, Alliance 90/The Greens