Creating "Micro Moments" To Boost Attendee Engagement At Events
March 6, 2020
14:00 - 14:45
Convention Hall 7.1a, Auditorium New York 1
- Micro is defined as ‘extremely small’. How can event planners relate this growing trend to the events industry?
- What ‘micro’ has to do with changing attendee needs and expectations from an event?
- At what stages of the event can micro moments boost attendee engagement, are these pre, during or after the event, and how?
- Can organizers integrate micro moments throughout the entire customer journey or only at the physical event to boost attendee engagement?
- How can event professionals create a series of micro-experiences at their events to maintain high attendee engagement at all times?
- Examples of micro moments will be shared
Kevin Jackson, Director of Ideas and Innovation, The Experience is the Marketing